Power Centre Extender SW 01 E 1:12TH or 1:24
SWP Easy-Wire 2 System “Power Centre Extender”, SW01E
You can use it if you would like to do away with white plugs
1. Mount on the Dolls’ House using the 4 holes pre-drilled in the unit. Use the spacers supplied with each unit and suitable screws.
2. Connect SW01 to input screw terminals marked 12V +/- or plug into 2.1mm centre-positive dc power connector.using a SW02
3. Connect a maximum of 85 bulbs to terminals marked 1-10 +/- by baring the wire ends, inserting into desired +/- terminal openings and tightening screws (only enough to ensure a good contact).
4. Optionally connect an external unit (e.g.Flicker unit), or additional Easy Wire Power Controllers, using terminal block marked +/-,adjacent to the power socket.Max 3 more information contact us
5. Calculate the correct fuse for the total load on “Power Controller”. Each 1 amp of current can power around 14 bulbs. Calculate the total bulb loading, divide this by 14, then round the answer up to the next
whole number. This is the size of fuse required. Max. allowable fuse = 5 Amps. The correct fuses are 20mm x 5mm glass fuses, slow-blow characteristic. These are available direct from SWP, or from your
local TV / Radio repair shop. The unit is fitted with a 1 Amp (14 bulb) fuse as standard.
6. Switch the power on. Green lamp should light. If not, check 12V power is OK, fuse is
OK and +/- connection is correct polarity.
7. The Dolls House Power wiring is now finished!
Max 2 more information contact us
Fuses sizes Grain wheat Screw-in-Bulbs
1amp 20 14
2amp 40 28
3amp 60 42
4amp 80 56
5amp 100 70