Compact Power Centre SW 04S Dolls House Lighting 1:12TH or 1:24
A very easy way to connect your house lights to the power supply.Without white plugs. Switch individual lights on / off
1. Mount on the Dolls’ House using the 3 holes pre-drilled in the unit. Use the spacers supplied with each unit and suitable screws.
2. Connect Power Supply to input screw terminals marked 12V +/- or plug into 2.1mm centre-positive dc power connector.
3. Connect a maximum of 85 bulbs to terminals marked 1-12 +/- by baring the wire ends, inserting into desired +/- terminal openings and tightening screws (only enough to ensure a good contact).
4. Optionally connect an external unit (e.g.Flicker unit), or additional Easy Wire Power Controllers, using terminal block marked +/-,adjacent to the power socket.Max 3 more information contact us
5. Calculate the correct fuse for the total load on “Power Controller”. Each 1 amp of current can power around 14 bulbs.Calculate the total bulb loading, divide this by 14, then round the answer up to the next whole number. This is the size of fuse required. Max. allowable fuse = 5 Amps.The correct fuses are 20mm x 5mm glass fuses, slow-blow characteristic. These are available direct from SWP, or from your local TV / Radio repair shop. The unit is fitted with a 1 Amp (14 bulb) fuse as standard.
! 6. Switch the power on. Green lamp should light. If not, check 12V power is OK, fuse is OK and +/- connection is correct polarity.
7.Switch individual outputs ON/OFF by sliding yellow slide switches sideways (Only gentle pressure is required)
All measurements are approx
Long 125 cm 4 3/4 inches
Wide 28 cm 1 2/8 inches
High 18 cm 3/4 inch with spacers
8. The Dolls House Power wiring is now finished
Fuses sizes Grain wheat Screw-in-Bulbs
1amp 20 14
2amps 40 28
3amps 60 42
4amps 80 56
5amps 100 70